Daycab Company is one of the leading manufacturers of kits for Class 8
commercial trucks, aiding customers in the removal of both integrated and
Daycab Company is dedicated exclusively to the manufacture of sleeper
conversion parts. We do not reuse or ask you to reuse old sleeper panels or
upholstery. Daycab Co. is not a “one-stop chop shop” where one kit fits all.
Daycab Company manufactures and ships Day Cab Conversion Kits nationwide daily, serving over 500 OEM truck franchise dealers, such as Peterbilt, Kenworth, Ford, Mack, Western Star, International, and Freightliner, as well as private companies and owner/operators using Day Cab sleeper removal conversion kits.
On this site you will find the following topics:
- Need more room in your Daycab?
- Booted Sleeper truck cabs.
- Stretch a factory daycab.
- Need help removing a sleeper?
- Ask us how to save a jack-knifed truck!
- Recondition a truck for better aerodynamics.
- Better resale value.
- Add freight tonnage. Lighten gross vehicle weight (GVW).
- Daycab Kits
- Day Cab Conversion
- Sleeper Removal Kit
- Truck Sleeper Removal